The 13th Annual event takes place Saturday, April 12, 2014 from 11:00 am – 9:00 pm downtown Gay Street and Market Square. The Rossini Festival is dedicated to celebrating the arts with a spectacular feast of dance, music and opera from the Region’s best talent. The Festival drew over 100,000 people from Knox County and the surrounding region in 2012 to showcase our wealth of culture, live entertainment and education with areas for children, culinary offerings, artisan exhibits and much more. The Rossini Festival International Street Fair is offered FREE to the community each year and is almost entirely dependent upon sponsor support for its survival and growth.
• 13th year of event
• Approximate attendance 60,000 – 110,000 (dependent upon weather)
• Spans 10 hours, 12 city blocks of downtown Knoxville, 400+ volunteers
• Local and Regional multi-cultural music and dance performances on 5 outdoor stages featuring over 800 entertainers
• Local and Regional artisan exhibits featuring hand-crafted works
• (2) world-class fully-staged opera performances of Bellini’s 'Norma' at the magnificent Tennessee Theatre
• Family-friendly KidsZone with interactive activities and arts engagement for youth
• Over 190 food/beverage, and artisan exhibits
Get turn-by-turn direction using the interactive map above.
Looking for a day of fun and frolic? Here's a quick list of nearby attractions that you may enjoy.
Date: Dec 19, 2013
Spiced Concord Wine - Winterfest Red Just Released!
Location: Pigeon Forge, TN
See more December events »