Avans Farm is a place where you can escape your hectic city life and enjoy a taste of country living for a day or even a few days. It's a great place for -
- Weddings - Rustic or Vinatge
- Church retreats
- Family reunions
- Small corporate outings
- Families wanting to relax and be outside with nature
- Children’s birthday parties in the barn
We are located in Smith County Tennessee 50 miles east of Nashville and 110 miles west of Knoxville on I-40.
In the Fall we decorate our trails, offer hayrides, hot dog and marshmellow roasts for groups or individuals. This would be a great time to plan for a family or group outing while the temperatures are pleasant and the leaves are gorgeous.
The farm is nestled in the hills of Tennessee on 135 forested and pastured acres with 4.5 miles of clearly marked trails. ---
- Horseback riding
- Nature Trails
- Golf Cart exploration
- Hay rides
- Evening bonfires with Marshmallow and Weiner roasts
- Rest and Relaxation!
- Massage Therapy (Therapist comes to the property)
- Renovated guest house that sleeps 11 comfortably
- Two full baths
- Plenty of fresh linens and towels provided
- 50” plasma TV, DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen with appliances
- Washer and dryer
- Large Deck with gas grill -- perfect for picnics, grill-outs, mixers and receptions
- An open living room area ideal for meetings or movie night! We provide a few movies, so you may want to bring your personal favorites.
So, if you are just passing through and want to stay in a more pleasant atmosphere than a hotel or motel room or want a place to relax in a peaceful country setting, come visit with us. Just email us at email@example.com or call us at 615-815-1304.
Tennessee Vacation eGuide
The 2015 eGuide gives you instant access to Tennessee’s irresistible attractions and destinations. Peruse venues online, then put in your order to get a free guide delivered to your doorstep.