Beautiful scenic Dyer County, Tennessee.
- FREE Hotel/Motel/Campground/Attraction RESERVATIONS made for you on site
- FREE Tennessee Vacation Guide & Highway Map, STATEWIDE brochures & coupons available
- Welcome Center Assistant(s) on Duty from 8 am until 6 pm daily for information and directions
- Central Time Zone
- Security On Site
- Weather Monitor in the Lobby
- Civil War Exhibit in the cabin with cozy, inviting rocking chairs and a fireplace
- Double-sided Mens & Womens Rest Rooms with Handicap Accessible Stalls
- Baby Changing Stations in Mens & Womens Rest Rooms
- Vending Building with limited Drink & Snack Machines
- Picnic Tables: 4 Covered, 5 Un-Covered & One Covered, One Un-Covered Handicap Accessible
- Pet Walking Area
- 44 Car Parking Spaces, 3 Handicap Accessible
- 9 Truck/Motorcoach/Bus/RV/Boat & Three Handicap Accessible Parking Space
- Two Hour Limit in ALL Parking Spaces
Tennessee Vacation eGuide
The 2014 eGuide gives you instant access to Tennessee’s irresistible attractions and destinations. Peruse venues online, then put in your order to get a free guide delivered to your doorstep.
Located on Interstate 155, Eastbound at mile marker 8.7 on the right. Just past exit #7, eastbound. Four miles West of Dyersburg.