This center offers a quite, serene feel nestled within in a pictureque landscape.
- FREE Hotel/Motel/Campground/Attraction RESERVATIONS Made On Site
- FREE Tennessee Vacation Guide & Map, STATEWIDE Brochures & Coupons Available
- Welcome Center Assistant(s) on Duty from 9 am until 5:30 pm Daily for Information & Directions
- Civil War Exhibit
- Security On Site
- Central Time Zone
- Weather Monitor in the Lobby
- Recycle Receptacles Available
- Double-sided Mens & Womens Rest Rooms
- Baby Changing Stations in the Mens & Womens Rest Rooms
- One ADA Accessible Stalls in the Womens Rest Room
- One ADA Accessible Stall in the Mens Rest Room
- Pet Walking Area
- Vending machines for Drinks & Snacks
- Picnic Tables: 4 Covered, 5 Un-Covered, and Two ADA Accessible - One Covered, One Un-covered
- 40 Car Parking Spaces & Three ADA Accessible Parking Spaces
- 9 Truck/Motorcoach/Bus/RV/Boat Parking Spaces
- Parking is Limited to 2 Hours in All Spaces
Tennessee Vacation eGuide
The 2014 eGuide gives you instant access to Tennessee’s irresistible attractions and destinations. Peruse venues online, then put in your order to get a free guide delivered to your doorstep.
Located on Interstate 155, Eastbound at mile marker 8.7 on the right. Just past exit #7, eastbound. Four miles West of Dyersburg.