In Pigeon Forge, turn at light #3 (Wears Valley Rd) and travel 1.5 miles and then turn into shopping center on your left. We are inside Ron's Open Flame. You will see our Rafting in the Smokies sign in window. *All rafting takes place in Hartford, TN on the Big Pigeon River. Please call for directions, follow the map on the back of the brochure or click http://www.raftinginthesmokies.com/map-and-directions/ to print a larger map and written directions*
Say “Yes!” to the Best in the Smokies
Let Rafting in the Smokies show you the best East Tennessee vacation imaginable. Whether you want to float on the Pigeon River, ride its thrilling rapids or play on our 10-acre Family Adventure Island, it’s all waiting for you at Rafting in the Smokies.
Whitewater Rafting Experts Since 1978
Whichever part of the Pigeon River floats your boat, our professional guides are there to ensure a good, safe time for everyone. No experience is necessary.
- Want exciting white water with Class III and IV rapids? Then the Upper Pigeon Rafting is your ride! Great for ages 8 and up.
- Prefer a gentle float trip? Hop on Lower Pigeon Float trips for a scenic, relaxing ride ideal for ages 3 and up, including grandparents.
An Adventure Island of Family Fun for All Ages
Take the 150-foot swinging bridge and enter Family Adventure Island, a 10-acre oasis of flying and climbing action. And, you’ll enjoy picnic tables and grills, a children’s play area with swings, and a swimming beach. Play hard or kick back, it’s up to you!
- Zip through the trees on almost a mile of ziplines on our Zipline Course, including two towers with 600-foot dual racing lines. Spin around or hang upside down!
- Climb your way through 12 activities in our High Elements Ropes Challenge Course. Our guides ensure your safety; an adventurous spirit is the only requirement!
- Stroll our nature trail and soak up the Pigeon River’s flora and fauna.
- Use your GPS to find the geocache located on the island.
Mix and Match Your Ideal Vacation
Spend the day or your whole vacation with Rafting in the Smokies. We offer special combo packages for raft & zip; raft & rope; and raft, rope & zip, and paddle and saddle with horseback riding. Check out all our Adventure Packages & Specials here.
Make the most of your precious and valuable vacation time—let Rafting in the Smokies show you the best of the Great Smoky Mountains for the best value.
Tennessee Vacation eGuide
The 2016 eGuide gives you instant access to Tennessee’s irresistible attractions and destinations. Peruse venues online, then put in your order to get a free guide delivered to your doorstep.
Upper Pigeon $44; Lower Pigeon float $37; Raft and Zip Combo package $60; Raft, Zip and Ropes Course Combo $88; Saddle $61.00; Zip line or Ropes Course Only $33. * Prices do not include tax.*
March - November: Rafting Schedule is Tues-Wed-Thurs-Sat. Rafting trips beginning at 11 am and running every 20 minutes through 5 pm. Zipline Course runs daily.
December - February