Tarzan did it… now so can you. Flying through the trees at up to 40 miles per hour is an exhilarating experience you'll never forget. The fun begins once you arrive at our location in Pigeon Forge. Canopy tours start off slow and low, allowing you to get a feel for the lines. Each stretch of the tour gets longer, higher, faster and more exciting. With two professional guides close by at all times, you'll discover an adrenaline rush unlike any other.
No Other Pigeon Forge Canopy Tours Deliver This Much for So Little
Several things make Smoky Mountain Ziplines the preferred choice for adventure seekers in this area. Size, location, price and accommodations combine to give you more value and fun for your money.
- You'll maneuver through the largest course in Pigeon Forge.
- Canopy tours from Smoky Mountain Ziplines let you ride longer for less money than others charge.
- We are centrally located for your convenience: less than 2 miles from the main parkway in Pigeon Forge.
- Large base-camp building accommodates your group for parties and celebrations after the tour.
- Our amazing staff is totally committed to ensuring your time at Smoky Mountain Ziplines is completely unforgettable.
Tennessee Vacation eGuide
The 2016 eGuide gives you instant access to Tennessee’s irresistible attractions and destinations. Peruse venues online, then put in your order to get a free guide delivered to your doorstep.