Address and Phone:
P.O. Box 621
LaGrange, TN 38046
Phone: (901) 878-1246
LaGrange was occupied by Federal troops from 1862 until the Civil War ended. In 1863, Grierson’s Raid – a daring raid through Mississippi carried out by U.S. cavalry under the command of Col. Benjamin H. Grierson – originated here. The Immanuel Episcopal Church located in LaGrange was a hospital. Open daily during daylight hours. Pick up driving tour brochure at Cogbill’s Store and Museum, 901-878-01235 or city hall. Admission is free.
Get turn-by-turn direction using the interactive map above.