Learn more about Movies on the Water - Featuring JAWS.
JAWS IN THE WATER
Join us for one of 2 showings of JAWS on the 40th anniversary of the movie's debut. The Mitchell Creek Marina theater will feature a three-story and your "seating" will be from the waters of Dale Hollow Lake. Movie time will begin around 8 p.m.
We're roping off a section of the Lake as your viewing area to watch the scariest water movie ever made from the waters of the lake.
Plan to arrive at about 5 p.m. to complete your check in, sign releases and board shuttles to the Marina waters.
Here are the rules:
1) You must be 13 years old by the date of your showing
2) You must wear a U.S. Coast Guard rated life vest at all times during the movie.
3) The water has rocks and the path is rocky! You will need sturdy shoes that can go in the water with you!
4) You must have either a flotation tube OR purchase one of the Flotation Hammocks with your event ticket.
5) Alcoholic Beverages are NOT allowed in the Theater area.
6) Minors 13-15 years old must have an adult with them in the water.
The Movies on the Water JAWS crew wants to remind everyone that while Bull Sharks do exist in fresh water, there are no sharks in Dale Hollow Lake.
1260 Livingston Boat Dock Road
Allons, TN 38541