Learn more about 2022 Learn to Row.
- Each Learn to Row class consists of 10 2-hour sessions
- Cost per class is $250 plus a processing fee
- Each class will be capped at 10 people
- Classes are filled in the order registrations are received
- Participants must be 18 years or older
- You should be comfortable in the water and able to tread water.
- Techniques for getting back into a boat after flipping are taught and practiced during the class.
- You will learn in team boats to start, working towards singles. The focus will be on sculling (two oars).
Please direct any questions to Sue Nash, Rowing Director, Chattanooga Rowing at ChattRow.Director@gmail.com
1001 Riverside Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37401