Learn more about 25th Annual Covington - Tipton Co Heritage Festival.
25th Annual Covington-Tipton Co Heritage Festival
-IT'S ON-- THREE DAYS packed with activities, local history, food, shopping and fun on the Historic Covington Square!
-Friday, September 25th: Family Movie Night at the Historic Ruffin Theater -Enjoy a Double Feature showing: The Wizard of Oz and Walk the Line (Showtimes TBA)
-Saturday, September 26th: Arts, Craft, Music & Food Fair 9am-4pm and Sunday, September 27th 10am-4pm
* Juried event of selected retail merchants with hand-crafted or market trend products, art, clothing, home decor and more that you will love
* Food Trucks featured on South Main Street
* Live Entertainment in Court Square Park throughout both days
* Court Square Farmers Market OPEN both days
* "Farmers Market Fresh program provided by UT TSU Extension" Saturday at Court Square Farmers Market
* "Tennessee River Artist Blacksmith Association-West" in Depot District both days
* Historical Tour at 10am Saturday and 1pm on Sunday
* Cornhole Games and Field Game Activities behind Court Square Park
* Did we mention SHOPPING, SHOPPING, SHOPPING
* Day kicks-off with our traditional Roll n' Stroll Parade. ("Wizard of Oz" is the theme) -Parade will be lead by a color guard represented by each different local veteran organization, Covington High Band and young families
*Silent Auction on Saturday benefiting the Tipton County Museum expansion
*Show and Shine Classic Car show on Sunday September 27th in Depot District
* Plenty of free parking with shuttles to/from the Square
For more details visit: www.covington-tiptoncochamber.com /events
106 West Liberty Avenue
Covington, TN 38019
Still exploring? Try these popular ideas in and around Covington.