Learn more about 7th Knox Asian Festival .
7th Knox Asian Festival will be at World Fair Park on Aug 30th ,2020 from 10AM - 6PM.
Nations Parade Start 10AM
* More than 40 authentic food vendors : Authentic Asian Foods & drink Park including Sake, beer, wine tasting,
* Kids activities and passport program
* Cultural park has the educational passport program that you can travel each Asian County : Japan, Korea, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Phillipine, Taiwan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Cambodia, and more, Tea Ceremony , Kimono shop, Thailand clothing shop , Crafts shop, Kids play, Grocery shop and much more for each country
* Business Park ( Many Business introduce their products and services, Non profit organization can connect more diverse people)
* Amphitheater - Sumo Wrestler Demo, Lion/dragon Dance by WAH LUM Kung Fu School , Kimono Show , Asian Traditional Music & Dance
SKIP THE LINES!
Purchase VIP Access By Becoming A Member of the Knox Asian Festival!
Membership is $25.00 and Includes:
Official T-Shirt Day of Festival
Free Bottle of Water
FAST Track Pass for Food Vendors
(You are getting the ACCESS for FAST TRACK LINE, Food IS NOT Included in this Membership)
Support Knox Asian Festival’s mission & help us continue to create this welcoming community!
Bring your receipt
(you can show it on your phone, you don’t need to print it out!) and your ID to the main booth at the festival to receive your t-shirt, water bottle and members wristband!)
963 Worlds Fair Park Dr
Knoxville, TN 37916