Learn more about Scouts Rock at Graceland.
Each year, Graceland welcomes hundreds of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts who travel to Memphis from all over the country to enjoy a day full of learning, creating and rock 'n' rolling at Scouts Rock at Graceland.
During Scouts Rock at Graceland, Scouts learn new skills and earn achievements toward ranks or pin/belt loop/merit badge requirements in the following:
- Service Opportunities
- American Heritage
Local businesses and organizations will also be on hand to share information with the Scouts! These vendors include:
- Elvis Presley Birthplace
- American Red Cross - Mid-South Chapter
- DeSoto County Tourism
- Memphis & Shelby County Humane Society
- Tennessee Wildlife Agency
- Memphis Zoo
- Stax Museum of American Soul Music
- Mississippi Bug Blues
- The Children's Museum of Memphis
- Memphis Light, Gas and Water
- Grammy Museum of Mississippi
- Search Dogs South
- West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center/Tina Turner Museum
- Memphis Redbirds
- Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum
- Midsouth Quail
- America's Incredible Pizza Co.
- Southern Reins Center for Equine Therapy
- The University of Memphis
- Memphis Police Department
- Shelby County Emergency Management/Homeland Security Office
- C.H. Nash Museum at Chucalissa
- Brooks Shaw's Old Country Store
- Lichterman Nature Center
3717 Elvis Presley Blvd.
Memphis, TN 38116