Learn more about Scouts Rock at Graceland.
Each year, Graceland welcomes hundreds of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts who travel to Memphis from all over the country to enjoy a day full of learning, creating and rock 'n' rolling at Scouts Rock at Graceland.
Scouts Rock at Graceland is Saturday, October 3, 2020. Registration information coming soon.
During Scouts Rock at Graceland, Scouts learn new skills and earn achievements toward ranks or pin/belt loop/merit badge requirements in the following:
- Service Opportunities
- American Heritage
Local businesses and organizations will also be on hand to share information with the Scouts! These vendors include:
- Elvis Presley Birthplace
- American Red Cross - Mid-South Chapter
- DeSoto County Tourism
- Memphis & Shelby County Humane Society
- Tennessee Wildlife Agency
- Memphis Zoo
- Stax Museum of American Soul Music
- Mississippi Bug Blues
- The Children's Museum of Memphis
- Memphis Light, Gas and Water
- Grammy Museum of Mississippi
- Search Dogs South
- West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center/Tina Turner Museum
- Memphis Redbirds
- Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum
- Midsouth Quail
- America's Incredible Pizza Co.
- Southern Reins Center for Equine Therapy
- The University of Memphis
- Memphis Police Department
- Shelby County Emergency Management/Homeland Security Office
- C.H. Nash Museum at Chucalissa
- Brooks Shaw's Old Country Store
- Lichterman Nature Center
3717 Elvis Presley Blvd.
Memphis, TN 38116