Learn more about Stave Creek Homesites Paddle Trip.
Skip the hike and paddle to sites significant to Town Era Johnsonville. We'll paddle up Stave Creek and visit the Carman, Jackson and Hodges homesites while watching for wildlife along the way. Your help is welcome to pick up trash along the shoreline as we go in search of adventure.
ADDITIONAL PROGRAM INFORMATION:
- Park Kayaks-6 and Canoes-6 first come first serve. Email your preference to Bob.Holliday@tn.gov and we will accomdate requests as we are able.
- Private Kayaks/Canoes/SUPs welcome.
- Recommended for ages 12 and up.
- Paddles and Lifejackets are provided.
- Lifejackets required for all participants.
- Liability Waivers required for all partcipants. Download Event Document.
- No pets will be permitted on this trip as they may disturb wildlife we may be trying to view.
Trip will be cancelled in the event of severe weather. Decison to cancel trip will be made by 12pm on the day prior to the trip.
Recommended to wear clothes that can get wet/dirty, shoes that can get wet, a hat, and to bring a water bottle. Sunscreen and bug spray will be available if needed.
CHECK-IN will begin at 8:15 AM.
90 Nell Beard Rd
New Johnsonville, TN 37134
$5 / Person + $5 Donation
$10 / Person + $10 Donation
$20 / Person + $20 Donation
$50 / Person + $50 Donation