So, what does Made in Tennessee mean anyway?
It’s about capturing the moments, the memories, the people, the places and things that are uniquely, authentically Tennessee.
The Voice of Tennessee Is...
Use these Youtube links to embed on your sites or incorporate into tweets and Facebook posts.
It’s a connection. A reunion. That can only be Made in Tennessee. View on Youtube »
Experience a moment of complete awe that can only be Made in Tennessee. View on Youtube »
You can’t download it. You can only experience it. The Soundtrack of America. Made in Tennessee. View on Youtube »
It’s a feeling, a connection. That can only be Made in Tennessee. View on Youtube »
Linking and Tagging
When sharing content about Tennessee and its experiences, tag TN Vacation in content on the relevant social platform listed below:
- Twitter: @TNVacation
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/tnvacation
- Instagram: @tnvacation
- Hashtag: #madeintn
Using the #madeintn hashtag
#madeintn should be used across all social platforms to increase visibility and intrigue, specifically around the family fun, beauty, music and experiences that Tennessee has to offer.
Content best practices
- Tweets shorter than 100 characters get a 17% higher engagement rate
- Tweets with hashtags get 2X more engagement than those without
- Tweets that use more than two hashtags show a drop in engagement
- Photos and video can make content twice as engaging
- Posts with 80 characters or less get 66% higher engagement
- Posts accompanied by photos generate more engagement
- Photos drive 26% more engagement than videos
- Hashtags drive engagement and help with discoverability; 1-5 hashtags per post is optimal