Discover Loudon County
Plan your trip today! Download the Discovery Tour Sheet to find special offers for your personal tour of a Retire TN community.
Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- 50 beds, 200 doctors
- Community Based Outpatient Clinic & Vet Center in Knoxville
- Other healthcare facilities within a 30-minute drive
- Town Creek Greenway
- Loudon Municipal Park
- East Lakeshore Trail
- Six championship golf courses
- Boating, kayaking, and fishing on the Tennessee River: Fort Loudoun, Tellico, Watts Bar Lakes and Melton Hill Lake
Lenoir City Arts & Crafts Festival
Shop in the quaint historic districts of Lenoir City and Loudon— antiques and flea markets galore—minutes away from upscale shopping in nearby Knoxville. Visit and buy locally-made cheese and wine at Sweetwater Valley Farm and Tennessee Valley Winery.
“We had New Hampshire friends living in Tellico Village. We did research on the cost of living and the availability of quality medical facilities. We sold our Pinehurst home and moved here. It’s been the best decision we have ever made and we have never regretted it.”
Ashley & Lee Fletcher
Examples of Living in Loudon County
Loudon County was voted one of the top 100 places to retire by Where to Retire magazine. The county is comprised of Loudon (the county seat), Lenoir City, Greenback and Philadelphia.