Discover Maury County
Plan your trip today! Download the Discovery Tour Sheet to find special offers for your personal tour of a Retire TN community.
Maury Regional Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center, 255 bed facility
- Ranked No. 1 in Tennessee in 2016 for overall hospital care and overall surgical care in the areas of medical excellence and patient safety by CareChex®, a division of Comparion®
- Heart Center and Orthopedic Services
- Surgical and Women’s Services
- 240 acres of natural recreation
- Fishing and hunting
- Duck River
- Downtown Riverwalk
- Williamsport Lakes
- Chickasaw Trace Park with cycling and hiking trails
- Natchez Trace Wine Trail
- Stillhouse Hollow Falls, a 90-acre state natural area
A Tennessee Main Street community, the focus is on unique and locally owned, and a new arts district in the downtown area encourages live music, book stores and many special events. Mount Pleasant is a historic downtown community that offers antiques, local culture and fun dining choices. Spring Hill is developing as a retail and restaurant center that serves a broader region.
“Maury County is affordable, beautiful and the people are very friendly. We wouldn’t be anywhere else.”
Dan Morency from Las Vegas
Examples of Living in Maury County
Maury County’s affordable housing and low cost of living are important considerations for retirees. Another benefit of living in southern Middle Tennessee is the beautiful landscape, the four seasons, the proximity to mountains and beaches and, most importantly, the friendly warmth of the people who live here.