Discover Sumner County
Plan your trip today! Download the Discovery Tour Sheet to find special offers for your personal tour of a Retire TN community.
- Tri-Star Hendersonville Medical Center
- 148-bed, accredited Chest Pain, accredited Joint Center
- Sumner Regional Medical Center – Highpoint Health System
- 155-bed, accredited Chest Pain
- Minutes from Nashville, nation’s capital for health services
Old Hickory Lake
- Old Hickory Lake, one of Tennessee’s best fishing lakes
- Bledsoe Creek State Park
- Memorial Park
- Sanders Ferry Park
- Eight golf courses
- Eight historic homes
- Two fort sites open to the public
Main Street Festival in Gallatin
“Shopportunities” abound in Sumner County, where you will find retail gems in out-of-the-way places as well as upscale shopping centers. Gallatin’s historic square, a Tennessee Main Street, has quaint antiques, one-of-a-kind gifts, locally made apparel and more.
“Fairvue Plantation is a beautiful place to live. We enjoy the well-maintained open spaces and ability to walk or ride our bikes safely with views of the state’s best golf course and Old Hickory Lake. With an outstanding club house and great neighbors, this is Middle Tennessee’s perfect residential neighborhood."
Examples of Living in Sumner County
All the economic, cultural and recreational opportunities come together in Sumner County to offer a fulfilled, contemporary lifestyle. Thirty minutes away are the big city amenities of Nashville, including symphony, museums, and professional and college sports.