To our reservation office: Take 441 south into Gatlinburg. At stoplight #3 you will turn onto 321 North. Travel approximately 2 miles to our office located on the left. (Directly next door to the Gatliburg Chamber of Commerce) You will see a bright yellow sign that says RAFTING and below that is a sign that says RAFTING IN THE SMOKIES. *rafting takes place at our river outpost in Hartford. Call for directions to river, see directions on the back of our brochure or click http://www.raftinginthesmokies.com/map-and-directions/ for a larger map and written directions.*
Say “Yes!” to the Best in the Smokies
Let Rafting in the Smokies show you the best East Tennessee vacation imaginable. Whether you want to float on the Pigeon River, ride its thrilling rapids or play on our 10-acre Family Adventure Island, it’s all waiting for you at Rafting in the Smokies.
Whitewater Rafting Experts Since 1978
Whichever part of the Pigeon River floats your boat, our professional guides are there to ensure a good, safe time for everyone. No experience is necessary.
- Want exciting white water with Class III and IV rapids? Then the Upper Pigeon Rafting is your ride! Great for ages 8 and up.
- Prefer a gentle float trip? Hop on Lower Pigeon Float trips for a scenic, relaxing ride ideal for ages 3 and up, including grandparents.
An Adventure Island of Family Fun for All Ages
Take the 150-foot swinging bridge and enter Family Adventure Island, a 10-acre oasis of flying and climbing action. And, you’ll enjoy picnic tables and grills, a children’s play area with swings, and a swimming beach. Play hard or kick back, it’s up to you!
- Zip through the trees on almost a mile of ziplines on our Zipline Course, including two towers with 600-foot dual racing lines. Spin around or hang upside down!
- Climb your way through 12 activities in our High Elements Ropes Challenge Course. Our guides ensure your safety; an adventurous spirit is the only requirement!
- Stroll our nature trail and soak up the Pigeon River’s flora and fauna.
- Use your GPS to find the geocache located on the island.
Mix and Match Your Ideal Vacation
Spend the day or your whole vacation with Rafting in the Smokies. We offer special combo packages for raft & zip; raft & rope; and raft, rope & zip, and paddle and saddle with horseback riding. Check out all our Adventure Packages & Specials here.
Make the most of your precious and valuable vacation time—let Rafting in the Smokies show you the best of the Great Smoky Mountains for the best value.
Tennessee Vacation eGuide
The 2015 eGuide gives you instant access to Tennessee’s irresistible attractions and destinations. Peruse venues online, then put in your order to get a free guide delivered to your doorstep.
Have any questions?Click here to ask
Upper Pigeon $44; Lower Pigeon float $37; Raft and Zip Combo package $71; Raft, Zip and Ropes Course Combo $99; Paddle & Saddle $56; Zipline only: $44. or Ropes Course only $33. * Prices do not include tax*
AAA Discount, Group Discount, Military Discount, Active Military
Payment Types Accepted:
Visa, Cash, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX
March - November . Schedule is Tues-Wed-Thurs-Sat. Trips beginning at 11am and running every 20 minutes through 5 pm. RESERVATIONS NEEDED. Zipline Runs Daily.
December - February