With 555 miles of farmland and residential shoreline, this lake has ample amounts of different fish for anglers. Largemouth Bass, Crappie, Bluegill and Catfish are among the most popular to catch.
- Continued management for quality bass, striped bass, walleye, and crappie fishing.
- Continued stockings of striped bass and walleye.
- Continued habitat management and improvements.
- Created by an impoundment of the French Broad River in Eastern Tennessee
- Created to provide hydroelectric power and to control flooding downstream in the Tennessee River Valley
Rules & Regulations
For rules and regulations, please visit TWRA.com.