Learn more about St. John's Restaurant.
St Johns Restaurant is located in the former St. John’s Hotel building. Built at the turn of the twentieth century, the flatiron building evolved over the years from hotel to brothel to abandonment. After being condemned and nearly torn down in the 1990s, local architect and preservationist, Thomas Johnson, purchased the building and began restoration immediately. In addition to St. John’s Restaurant and St. John’s Meeting Place, the building also houses various businesses and luxury apartments on the floors above.
1278 Market St.
Chattanooga, TN 37402