Learn more about Tennessee Motorcycles and Music Revival.
The Tennessee Motorcycles and Music Revival is a four-day event held at Loretta Lynn's Ranch and is all about motorcycles, music, comradery and the outdoors. It is held at the Ranch of one of the one of the most legendary country artists ever to play the world stage, Miss Loretta Lynn.
- 4-Day Annual motorcycle & music event held each October
- A one-of-a-kind experience with a backstage vibe
- Held at the 3,500-acre majestic ranch owned by Legendary Country Music Superstar, Loretta Lynn
- Centrally located off of Tennessee's Music Highway (I-40) known as the most musically influenced road on the planet connecting Memphis & Nashville
- Hang out with musicians, custom builders & industry leaders at the event
- Camp under the stars in your own tent or bring your RV
- Glamping tent or RV rentals available
- Marketed towards the motorcycle, music & festival community
- Produced & operated by a team of seasoned professionals in the motorcycle, music & service industries along with Loretta Lynn & family
- Respected & tenured Board of Advisors including representatives of the government, tourism, military, motorcycle & music industries
8000 Hwy 13 S
Hurricane Mills, TN 37078
- Military Discount