With soaring cliffs and majestic arches
, McCloud Mountain is an awe-inspiring place to visit. It may be one of the South's best-kept secret.
* 1300 acres
* elevation of 2700 feet
* atop the Cumberland Mountains
* To the northeast of La Follette, TN
* Views of the Great Smoky Mountains
* Views of Powell Valley
* Views of Clinch & House Mountains
* 25 minute drive from Norris Lake
Over fifty years ago, Jim McCloud purchased the tract of land that is now occupied by McCloud Mountain Resort. He began sightseeing tours of the mountain's many natural wonders and magnificent views. His dream of one day sharing the property has become the reality of Real Estate Developers Paul & Madeline Fields with the opening of a mountain top lodge, property sales, and what is easily one of the most unique restaurants that you will find anywhere.