Please see our Website for COVID-19 Updates
Drop by for a firsthand look at our distillery where one of our guides will accompany you on a tour and tell you the complete story of our whiskey. And you'll probably hear an interesting story or two about Mr. Jack as well. We hope to see you around Lynchburg sometime soon. The town of Lynchburg is the seat of Moore County, the smallest county in Tennessee. Even though it's home to the distillery, it's a dry county and has been ever since Prohibition. And while the distillery may be the main attraction here, you don't want to miss other local favorites like lunch at Miss Mary Bobo's Boarding House and a trip to the Lynchburg Hardware & General Store. If you want to explore all the sights in Lynchburg, take your time. There's plenty to see.
GENERAL TOUR INFORMATION
-All ages are welcome however, restrictions do apply. Please read individual tour descriptions thoroughly to understand these restrictions.
-The Jack Daniel Distillery is a working distillery. There may be times the tour path is altered to accommodate routine maintenance and repairs; expect temperature fluctuations and strong odors.
-Tours are outdoors and involve walking and stairs. Jack Daniel’s has developed an alternative distillery tour for those who would have difficulty participating in the tour. There is a bus-tour option for those who are short on time or who don't have a hankering for stairs. For those opting for the other tour options, walking shoes are recommended.
-Clutches, fanny packs and wallets are allowed. No purses or bags are allowed on tours.
-There are free, self-locking lockers provided at the Visitors Center.
-Wait time between tours can vary, especially during visitation peaks. Peaks can occur during weekends (Fri, Sat. & Sun) as well as all major holidays.
-Tours do fill quickly. Please arrive early.
-Baby carriers are recommended however strollers are not allowed on tours.
-Service animals are welcome at the distillery, however, they must be restrained at all times.
-The Jack Daniel Distillery does not offer transportation to the distillery from other locations. Most folks who visit us either rent a car or charter a taxi for the day. When arranging transportation to Lynchburg, please plan your return trip with your service provider prior to your visit.
-Jack Daniel’s will consider requests for reasonable modification or for auxiliary aids and services for disabled visitors on a case-by-case basis. Those requesting such modifications, aids or services, or the accessible distillery tour are encouraged to notify the distillery at (931) 759-6357 at the earliest possible time.
SECURITY, POLICIES & RESTRICTIONS
- -Bags are not permitted on tours. Bags include: backpacks, purses and camera bags.
- -Cameras and cell phones are allowed on tours however pictures are restricted in certain areas of the tour.
- -The Jack Daniel Distillery and Visitor Center is a smoke-free facility. This includes smokeless tobacco, e-cigarettes and vapor d-devices. Smoking is not permitted on tours.
- -Weapons of any kind are not permitted inside the Visitors Center or on the distillery tour.
- -This is a working distillery; tours may be delayed and the tour path altered unexpectedly due to production demands.
- -Tours may be delayed due to inclement weather.
- -FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND FOR GROUPS OF 25 OR MORE, PLEASE CALL (931) 759-6357.
Daily 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (CST)
For the most up-to-date hours and information, please contact Jack Daniel Distillery directly.