Take an unforgettable journey through the most famous rock ‘n’ roll residence in the world. Explore the personal life of Elvis Presley and learn how his revolutionary style and unique sound changed the face of popular music and culture forever. This legendary rock ‘n’ roll pilgrimage will show you why Elvis lives on.
Explore the personal side of Elvis Presley with an interactive iPad tour of Graceland Mansion, hosted by John Stamos and featuring commentary and stories by Elvis and his daughter, Lisa Marie. The tour of Graceland Mansion includes the living room, his parents’ bedroom, the kitchen, TV room, pool room, the famous Jungle Room, his father’s office, the Trophy Building, the Racquetball Building – newly-restored to how it looked in 1977, and Meditation Garden.
After your Graceland Mansion tour, experience Elvis Presley's Memphis Entertainment Complex! Elvis Presley's Memphis features 10 Elvis exhibits and attractions celebrating his life and career, plus restaurants and gift shops. Exhibits include:
- Elvis: The Entertainer Career Museum - the world's largest and most comprehensive Elvis museum in the world. See an amazing array of Elvis' incredible jumpsuits, his Grammy Awards, his iconic outfits from the '68 Special and Aloha from Hawaii, and much more. Plus, check out the Elvis: Dressed to Rock Exhibit, featuring over 100 pieces of stagewear, including jumpsuits, capes, belts, jewelry, original designer sketches, and more.
- Presley Motors & Presley Cycles - stroll through a collection of more than 12 of Elvis' cars plus enjoy displays of Elvis' motorcycles, go-carts, boats and more.
- Immersive Experiences - get closer to Elvis than ever before via 10 new virtual and augmented reality activities. Designed to inspire, entertain and inform, these additions create dozens of interactive, shareable moments and one-of-a-kind customized photos and videos of you and Elvis to download, share with friends and treasure forever.
- Icons: The Influence of Elvis Presley - enjoy a showcase of artifacts from stars who were influenced by the King of Rock 'n' Roll, such as Bruce Springsteen, Jimi Hendrix, Trisha Yearwood and more.
- Private Presley Exhibit - learn about Elvis' service in the U.S. Army.
- Lisa Marie: Growing Up Presley - see items from Lisa Marie's childhood, music career and more.
In addition, guests can step aboard Elvis' two custom jets - the Lisa Marie and the Hound Dog II.
There are several ways to tour Graceland and Elvis Presley's Memphis. The Ultimate VIP tour includes tours of Graceland, Elvis Presley's Memphis and Elvis' custom jets with a personal tour guide, an exclusive photo opportunity, special VIP exhibit, and much more. Get your tickets now at Graceland.com.
Enliven your Elvis experience with a memorable stay at The Guest House at Graceland. The Guest House, a brand-new 450-room resort hotel located just steps away from Graceland, is now open and has received AAA's Four-Diamond Rating. Make your reservations now at GuestHouseGraceland.com.
Graceland and LiveNation have partnered to bring live music to the Graceland Soundstage and The Guest House at Graceland Theater with Graceland Live! Go to GracelandLive.com to see a list of concerts.
Want to learn more about Elvis and his musical roots? Elvis Presley’s Graceland offers Tupelo Excursions, expertly-guided tours to Elvis Presley’s birthplace. The luxury coach ride to and from Tupelo, Mississippi, will be a big part of the experience as Graceland tour guides and Archives staff take guests on a fun musical journey, celebrating the music that influenced Elvis Presley, the greatest entertainer of all time. Learn more and book your tour now at Graceland.com/Excursions.
For the most up-to-date hours and information, please contact Elvis Presley’s Graceland directly.
Still exploring? Try these popular ideas in and around Memphis.