KELSEA BALLERINI KNOXVILLE HOMECOMING – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER. MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OLD AT TIME OF ENTRY.
1. Eligibility: The Tennessee Department of Tourist Development “Kelsea Ballerini Knoxville Homecoming” (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who have attained the age of eighteen (18) years old on the date of Sweepstakes entry. Guest of winner must be at least thirteen (13) years old. If Guest is between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years old they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who secured tickets. Employees, officers and directors of the Tennessee Department of Tourist Development and VML, Inc. (together, the “Sponsors”), FlyteVu, WLHK-FM, WUBE-FM and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, sales promotion and judging agencies, webmasters/suppliers, and their respective immediate family members (spouse, parents, legal guardians, siblings, children, stepchildren) or household members (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”). By entering you agree to these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is void outside the contiguous United States/D.C. and where otherwise prohibited.
2. Sweepstakes Period: Promotion begins October 19, 2017 at 12:00:00 AM ET and ends October 24, 2017 at 12:00:00 PM ET (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”). During the Sweepstakes Entry Period there will be one (1) opportunity to win in each of the two (2) participating markets for a total of three (3) opportunities as set out in Section 4. Administrator's computer will be the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, entrants will have two (2) opportunities to win through the following markets:
- a. WLHK-FM (Indianapolis). Entrants will need to visit www.hankfm.com and click on the available Contests banner. Entrants will then be asked to sign-in and/or create an account. Upon completion and submission of the registration form you will gain one (1) entry.
- b. WUBE-FM (Cincinnati). To enter, Entrants must register on the B-105 Stream Player at www.b105.com (“Website”). Then, listen to B-105 through the Stream Player during the Sweepstakes Period, and for the required length of listening time as specifically listed on the Stream Rewards contest description on the Website (1 hour, 2 hours, etc.), or more you listen through the B-105 Stream Player in any day during the Sweepstakes Period, you will be eligible to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing per day, regardless of how many hours you listen each day. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a day begins at 12:00:00 AM ET and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET each day during the Sweepstakes Period. To be entered, each registered Entrant must also complete and submit an online entry form found on the Stream Rewards sweepstakes description detail page. To enter without listening for the required length of listening time, email your complete name, street address, city, state, zip code, email address and telephone number in the body of the email, and put the sweepstakes description (of the prize) in the subject line and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, to be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on the last day of the Sweepstakes Period as defined on the Stream Rewards sweepstakes description details page on the Website. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, delayed, incomplete or returned emails. Limit one (1) entry per person per day regardless of the method of entry.
If entering via a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. All entries/materials submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes will become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned.
4. Prize Drawing and Notification: Each of the two (2) above mentioned radio stations will conduct a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period to elect one (1) prize winner (the “Potential Winner”) from each market. The drawings will be held as follows: WLHK-FM (Indianapolis) on or about Tuesday, October 24, 2017; and WUBE-FM (Cincinnati) on or amount Wednesday, October 25, 2017 by the Tennessee Department of Tourist Development or a party acting on its behalf, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
If the same Potential Winner is selected in the above markets, the market that selected second will select another Potential Winner. The Potential Winner will be notified by email and/or phone on or about one (1) day following the drawing period set out above and must respond to the notification within one (1) day from the notification being sent or be subject to disqualification and another Potential Winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received during the Entry Period, if time permits. A prize notification being returned as undeliverable will result in disqualification of such entry. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
6. Verification(s): Once a Potential Winner has responded to the email message or phone with the required information, Potential Winner will be sent, via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release (including, where permitted, a Publicity Release) (the “Affidavit”), which they must execute and return within one (1) day of date of notification. Guest of winner must also execute and return a Liability/Publicity Release within the time period stated. By accepting a prize, winners grant Sponsors and Sponsors’ agents, the right to use their names and likenesses in advertising, publicity and promotion without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
7. Governing Law/Jurisdiction: The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee and the United States of America. Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, the Prizes awarded, or the determination of the Official Winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors’ entire liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Sweepstakes Sponsors be liable for attorneys' fees and/or experts' fees and costs. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8. Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and waive any and all claims of liability against the Sweepstakes Entities and any applicable third party fulfillment service and each of their respective employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”). The Released Parties are not responsible for: Any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and/or, any entries which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, received with postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsors reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes at any time that it may become necessary as a result of circumstances beyond the Sponsors’ control. In the event prizes are to be awarded when the Sweepstakes deadline date has lapsed, Potential Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received as of the deadline date/time designated as the last day to enter the Sweepstakes.
9. Release of Liability: By participating, winner, winner’s guest and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claims made by a winner, a winner’s guest, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes and/or any Sweepstakes-related activity.
10. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
11. Conditions of Entry: Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Administrator’s or Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the judges reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Promotion, or to terminate the Promotion and conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
12. Winner’s Names: For the winner’s name (available after winner has been verified), send a self-addressed, stamped, business size (#10) envelope by November 30, 2017 to: FlyteVu, 11 Music Circle South Nashville, Tennessee 37203 ATTN: Kelsea Ballerini Knoxville Homecoming, 312 Rosa L. Parks Avenue, 13th Floor, Nashville, Tennessee 37243-1102.
13. Sponsors: VML, Inc., 250 NW Richards Road, Kansas City, Missouri 64116 and Department of Tourist Development, William Snodgrass/Tennessee Tower, 312 Rosa L. Parks Avenue, 13th Floor, Nashville, Tennessee 37243-1102.
14. Administrator: FlyteVu, 11 Music Circle South, Nashville, Tennessee 37203.