Learn more about Ripley's Believe It or Not!.
A Must See for All! The All New Ripley's Believe It or Not! is now open and back better (and stranger) than ever! See the weirdest and most remarkable items from around the world that will entertain and fascinate the entire family. The new renovation presents the adventurous spirit of Robert Ripley who traveled to over 200 countries to search for the odd and unusual. Full of Unique Exhibits, Fun Interactives, Crazy Art, Incredible People, Animals and Creatures plus much more. On the Parkway in Downtown Gatlinburg, just before traffic light #8.
Things you will see on your journey through the odditorium are:
- Harry Potter Inspired Dragon made of Recycled Materials and Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry made from 602,000 matchsticks.
- A Crystal Mini Cooper
- Two-Trucked African Elephant that had 2 fully developed useable trunks, Rare Albino Giraffe and many other unique animals from around the world.
- Tribute Gallery to the Great Smoky Mountains featuring exhibits on Synchronized Fireflies, the Tallest Underground Waterfall and so much more.
- Ripley’s Warehouse featuring Megalodon Submarine Robot and Ancient Egyptian Mummy 2000 BC.
- Faraday Cage that features a Tesla Coil that emits lightning.
- Ripley’s Jungle featuring an Unusual Collections including a Shrunken Torso, Shrunken Heads, Instruments, Tribal Mask Collection plus amazing interactives
- Short T. Dangerously lost both of his legs at 2 years old, but he travels the world wowing audiences with acrobatic feats, performing handstands on bowling balls, and walking on fiery glass with his hands!
- Wadlow, the Tallest Man; Lucia Zarate, the Smallest Woman of All Time; Chamouni, the Incombustible Man plus many other amazing people from around the world.
- Unusual Art made from anything such as spices, Tennessee barbeque sauce, shotgun shells, license plates, many recycled materials plus more.
- Various Interactives that will excite and entertain throughout including Kaleidoscope Room, Optical Illusion Room, Rainbow Shadows, To the Moon and Back and more.
Children (6-11) $14.99+ tax
Children (2-5) $4.99+ tax
Children under 2 are free.
January – February: 10am to 8pm
March – Memorial Day: 9am to 9pm
Memorial – Labor Day: 9am to 11pm
Labor Day – New Year’s Day: 9am to 9pm
- Senior Citizen Discount
- Other Discounts
- Active Military
- AARP Discount
- Group Discount
- Military Discount
- Local Resident Discount
- AAA Discount