The Most Bizarre and Curious Place to Be in Gatlinburg! A Must See for All! See the weirdest and most remarkable items from around the world that will entertain and fascinate the entire family. The new renovation presents the adventurous spirit of Robert Ripley who traveled to over 200 countries to search for the odd and unusual. Full of Unique Exhibits, Fun Interactives, Crazy Art, Incredible People, Animals and Creatures plus much more. On the Parkway in Downtown Gatlinburg, just before traffic light #8.
Things you will see on your journey through the odditorium are:
- Harry Potter Inspired Dragon made of Recycled Materials and Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry made from 602,000 matchsticks.
- Two-Trucked African Elephant that had 2 fully developed useable trunks, Rare Albino Giraffe and many other unique animals from around the world.
- Tribute Gallery to the Great Smoky Mountains featuring exhibits on Synchronized Fireflies, the Tallest Underground Waterfall and so much more.
- Ripley’s Warehouse featuring Megalodon Submarine Robot and Ancient Egyptian Mummy 2000 BC.
- Ripley’s Jungle featuring an Unusual Collections including a Shrunken Torso, Shrunken Heads, Instruments, Tribal Mask Collection plus amazing interactives
- Short T. Dangerously lost both of his legs at 2 years old, but he travels the world wowing audiences with acrobatic feats, performing handstands on bowling balls, and walking on fiery glass with his hands!
- Wadlow, the Tallest Man; Lucia Zarate, the Smallest Woman of All Time; Chamouni, the Incombustible Man plus many other amazing people from around the world.
- Unusual Art made from anything such as spices, Tennessee barbeque sauce, shotgun shells, license plates, many recycled materials plus more.
- Various Interactives that will excite and entertain throughout including Kaleidoscope Room, Optical Illusion Room, Rainbow Shadows, To the Moon and Back and more.
Daily: 9 am to 10 pm
For the most up-to-date hours and information, please contact Ripley's Believe It or Not! directly.
Still exploring? Try these popular ideas in and around Gatlinburg.