The Most Bizarre & Curious Place to be!
See the weirdest & most remarkable items from around the world that will entertain, excite, & fascinate the entire family! Experience the adventurous spirit of Robert Ripley who traveled to over 200 countries to search for the odd & unusual! Discover galleries of unique exhibits, fun interactives, crazy art, incredible people, & unbelievable animals! Explore Ripley’s Jungle then journey through Ripley’s Warehouse, optical illusions, kaleidoscope, space, & more elaborately themed galleries that will spark your curiosity, making memories that will last a lifetime! Wheelchair & stroller friendly.
On the Parkway, just before traffic light #8
Gatlinburg, Tennessee 37738
Fax: (865) 436-4145
Things you will see on your journey through the odditorium are:
- Harry Potter Inspired Dragon made of Recycled Materials and Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry made from 602,000 matchsticks.
- Two-Trucked African Elephant that had 2 fully developed useable trunks, Rare Albino Giraffe and many other unique animals from around the world.
- Tribute Gallery to the Great Smoky Mountains featuring exhibits on Synchronized Fireflies, the Tallest Underground Waterfall and so much more.
- Short T. Dangerously lost both of his legs at 2 years old, but he travels the world wowing audiences with acrobatic feats, performing handstands on bowling balls, and walking on fiery glass with his hands!
- Wadlow, the Tallest Man; Lucia Zarate, the Smallest Woman of All Time; Chamouni, the Incombustible Man plus many other amazing people from around the world.
- Unusual Art made from anything such as spices, Tennessee barbeque sauce, shotgun shells, license plates, many recycled materials plus more.
Daily: 9 am to 10 pm
For the most up-to-date hours and information, please contact Ripley's Believe It or Not! directly.