Learn more about RiverArtsFest.
Located in Downtown Memphis on beautiful Riverside Drive, RiverArtsFest has successfully presented rich, cultural artistic diversity and talent from around the Mid-South and all 50 states, in what has become the longest-running fine arts festival in this region. The festival attracts thousands of visitors, and garners high praise with comments of “excellent examples of artistic creativity” and “great diversity in a high caliber of artists.”
- A juried artist market featuring 190+ gallery quality artists in an open air setting
- An invitational art show held off-site at Askew Nixon Ferguson Architects gallery
- Over 20 musical performances on two different stages
- Live street performances daily throughout the festival grounds
- Culinary delights and beer and wine throughout the grounds
- Local artists introducing new and innovative artistic techniques while interacting with the public
- Hands on Art projects for kids of all ages encouraging them to explore their creative energies at interactive art stations
- Mighty Lights illumination of the Hernando de Soto Bridge happening Saturday evening
For the most up-to-date hours and information, please contact RiverArtsFest directly.
57 Riverside Drive - Site location, not office address
Memphis, TN 38103
Free admission Saturday evening after 5pm.
October 27th, Sunday: 10am to 5pm