Learn more about VIP Wine Tour - Rocky Top Wine Trail.
VIP shuttle tour of Tennessee's most visited wine trail! Explore the wineries in style, enjoy special ad ons and discounts.
No designated driver? No problem!
We are offering limited VIP Shuttle Tours of three locations on the Rocky Top Wine Trail! Let us take you on a private tour of three wineries where you'll receive a few extra samples, unique discounts, and a personalized experience you'll never forget!
- A personalized visit to the following wine trail stops: Mountain Valley Winery, Mill Bridge Winery, and Hillside Winery
- (6) Free samples at each location visited
- 15% Discount on any purchases while on the tour
- Free, Individualized Cheese tray while at Hillside Winery
- Complimentary Swag Bag
- One time ID check
- Expedited service in the tasting rooms
- Automatic completion of (3) stops on the Rocky Top Wine Trail
- Educational Pairing using lemons and honey at Mill Bridge Winery
Updated COVID Practices and Policies
- All ticket holders agree to and are required to wear face coverings while traveling with us inside the VIP Shuttle
- Face coverings will be provided but guests are welcome to bring thier own
- Cough/Sneeze Guard in place around driver - driver also to wear face covering while on shuttle
- Although the VIP Shuttle has 15 seats we will be limiting the tickets sold per tour to (12)
- Frequently touched surfaces in the shuttle will be sanitized down in between stops.
- Locally Produced Hand Sanitizer will be available
- We also would like to encourage all guests to wash their hands between each stop along the trail.
- Check-In will always occur at Apple Barn Winery – please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- You must be 21 yrs or older to participate – Valid Photo ID required with no exceptions
- Tickets can only be purchased through Eventbrite – please use the link below to reserve your spot!
- No open containers are allowed on the VIP Shuttle Bus
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable. No cancelations, exchanges, or substitutions are offered. Shuttles run rain or shine.
- Seats limited to (10) total per tour.
TOUR TIMES ARE LIMITED SO BOOK NOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Tours are 3 hours long and operate on the following schedule:
Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
9:30am & 2:00pm
Thursday, Friday, Saturday:
9:30am, 10:30am, 2:00pm, & 3:00pm
220 Apple Valley Rd
Sevierville, TN 37862
Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday:
9:30am and 2:00
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday:
9:30am, 10:30am, 2:00pm, and 3:00pm