Learn more about Hideaway on the Creek - Perfect Location and Setting.
One-bedroom log cabin with fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, and newly remodeled throughout Only 3.5 miles from National Park!
Hideaway on the Creek is a beautifully restored, cozy log cabin on 1.42 acres with a creek flowing in the front yard. Hideaway offers wooded privacy in every direction and an ideal location only 3/4 mile from Hwy 321, 3.5 miles from the National Park.
One bedroom with queen-size bed, spacious 30- x 12-foot living/dining room with wood-burning fireplace, well-equipped recently remodeled kitchen, and full bath are all on the upper level, and a new laundry room is on the lower level. Hideaway has solid hardwood floors and rugs throughout. The cabin is tastefully furnished with unique antiques, artisan-made dining room set, and a comfy leather sofa and ottoman. One of the first rental cabins in Townsend, Hideaway has been lovingly maintained and renovated over the years.
Specifically designed to not look like every other rental cabin in the Smokies, our unique décor reflects the natural beauty and serenity of the mountain setting, with tasteful works of art (including framed photos and other artwork by Hideaway guests) and custom-designed stained glass kitchen backsplash. Our guests are surprised to find the many extras that make Hideaway truly feel like a home away from home.
Relax in the hammock by the creek, on the large new deck, or on the covered front porch. Grill out on the deck and enjoy meals al fresco on the bistro table overlooking the creek. Enjoy the area resource and other books, magazines, DVDs, games, and puzzles on a rainy day. Take a walk on our quiet country road, which connects to Townsend's 4.5-mile walking/biking trail along the Little River.
Hideaway sleeps up to 3 people in a queen size bed and twin rollaway bed, both with new memory foam mattresses.
Pets are welcome (for a fee), and there is a 5-acre meadow nearby for them to play in.
Amenities and Features
- No smoking (inside).
- Pets welcome.
- Free WiFi, Roku streaming TV, DVD player, plus games, puzzles, and books.
- Secluded, wooded setting beside creek, spacious deck with charcoal grill, covered front porch with bistro set, and hammock.
- Prime location with restaurants, shops, golf, hiking, fishing nearby; only 3.5 miles from entrance to National Park, 16 miles to Cades Cove, 18 miles to Pigeon Forge, 25 miles to Gatlinburg.
- Sleeps up to 3 - 1 bedroom with queen bed, and twin rollaway bed; all beds have memory foam mattresses enclosed in allergen/bed bug covers.
- Fully equipped kitchen - range, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, blender, and plenty of dishes, glasses, cookware, spices, tea/coffee, etc.
- Washer and dryer, iron.
- Wood-burning fireplace (wood provided).
- 1 full bath with tub/shower. Towels and linens provided.
- Port-a-crib and pack-n-play available upon request.
For more information, more photos, availability, rates, and reviews, see www.smokiescabins.com. Also see our 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor (https://www.tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g55383-d12226493-Hideaway_on_the_Creek_Perfect_Location_Setting-Townsend_Tennessee.html) but book directly with Smokies Cabins to save the 10-15% booking fee.
Also check out Hideaway's sister chalet, the luxurious 3-bedroom Owl's Hoot Chalet (www.smokiescabins.com), in the same quiet mountain hollow, less than 3 miles to the National Park. For specials at both cabins and for Smoky Mountain news and events, see our Facebook page: Owls Hoot & Hideaway.
Smokies Cabins is pleased to support several deserving charities, including Great Smoky Mountains Assn., The Nature Conservancy, National Parks Conservation, Appalachian Bear Rescue, The Audubon Society, World Wildlife Fund, Artistic Spectrum, Big Brothers Big Sisters of East Tennessee, and The Angel Tree.
For the most up-to-date hours and information, please contact Hideaway on the Creek - Perfect Location and Setting directly.
Black Mash Hollow Road
Townsend, TN 37882
For discounts, see our Facebook page (Owl's Hoot & Hideaway)
- Other Discounts