Learn more about Owl's Hoot Chalet.
Welcome to your own Smoky Mountain retreat!
3 bedrooms/2 baths ~ fireplace ~ free WiFi ~ pets welcome ~ gorgeous mountain and meadow views ~ ideal location 3 miles from National Park
Owl's Hoot is a contemporary western cedar home with an all-glass prow front overlooking a 5-acre meadow, creek, and Rich Mountain. Owl's Hoot is conveniently located in Townsend, TN just 3 miles from the entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, but is off the beaten path in a quiet mountain hollow.
The main level offers a spacious, open kitchen/living/dining room combination with cathedral ceiling, wood-burning fireplace, and massive windows. Create simple snacks or fabulous family feasts in the well-equipped, thoughtfully stocked kitchen. Two charming, recently redecorated bedrooms and a full bath with skylight round out the main level. Upstairs, the open-loft master bedroom features a new queen bed with memory foam mattress, plus a unique circa-1800s sleigh daybed. A luxurious garden bath is adjacent, with a skylight and 2-person, 7-jet Jacuzzi surrounded by tropical plants.
Owl's Hoot is a comfortable, well-appointed home...not another cookie-cutter, look-alike, strip-down rental unit. It is tastefully decorated with local works of art, antiques, and thoughtful amenities for the discerning traveler. Our unique décor reflects the natural beauty and serenity of the mountain setting. We lovingly redecorated Owl's Hoot in 2012 with comfy new living room and master bedroom furnishings and are continuously updating the decor and amenities. Our guests are surprised to find the many extras that make Owl's Hoot truly feel like a home away from home.
Let your pets and kids roam on the gated wrap-around deck. Enjoy a picnic or glass of wine in the private pavilion. Listen for the owls calling to and fro late at night. Bask in the serenity of the meadow. This natural area is the ideal playground for children and pets!
Amenities and Features
- No smoking (inside).
- Pets welcome.
- Handicapped friendly.
- Free WiFi, cable TV, 3 LCD TVs, DVD player, plus games, puzzles, and books.
- Secluded, wooded setting with 5-acre meadow, spacious furnished deck, covered pavilion with charcoal grill and porch swing.
- Prime location - restaurants, shops, golf, hiking, fishing nearby; only 3 miles from entrance to National Park, 16 miles to Cades Cove, 18 miles to Pigeon Forge, 25 miles to Gatlinburg.
- Sleeps up to 8 - 1 downstairs bedroom with queen bed, 1 downstairs bedroom with 2 twin beds, loft bedroom with queen bed and antique daybed, and sleeper sofa; all beds have memory foam mattresses and are enclosed in allergen/bed bug cases.
- Fully equipped kitchen - range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, blender, plenty of dishes, glasses, cookware, spices, tea/coffee, etc.
- Washer and dryer, iron.
- Wood-burning fireplace (wood provided).
- 2 spacious baths, 1 with indoor Jacuzzi. Towels and linens provided.
- Port-a-crib and pack-n-play available.
For discounts, see our Facebook page (Owl's Hoot & Hideaway)
- Other Discounts