Learn more about Raus Community Improvement Club.
The Raus Community School House was built around 1890 and continued operation as a county school until 1954. The Raus Community Improvement Club formed in 1955 and continues its' longstanding tradition of maintaining the former school building and to serve our community by providing space for meetings (informational, entertaining, political) and events (weddings, receptions, showers, cookouts, birthday parties, holiday events, reunions). The School House was placed on the National & Tennessee Registers of Historic Places in 2012.
125 Smith Chapel Road
Tullahoma, TN 37388