Discover Campbell County
Plan your trip today! Download the Discovery Tour Sheet to find special offers for your personal tour of a Retire TN community.
Tennova Medical Center at LaFollett
- Tennova – LaFollette Medical Center
- National Benchmarks Award on the 2008 Thomson Reuters list of 100 Top Hospitals
- One of only 23 facilities in the nation to receive the inaugural Everest Award
- Campbell County is proud to be the home of a Veterans Affairs Clinic associated with our Community Health of East Tennessee and housed in their building
Greens at Deerfield Resort
- Cove Lake State Park, Indian Mountain State Park, Norris Dam State Park and Cumberland Trail State Park
- Boating, fishing, paddle sports, and fly-boarding are all popular activities on Norris Lake
- More than 600 miles of ATV trails and even an ATV park
Skywalk at McCloud Mountain
Downtown LaFollette is home to quaint, locally owned stores including an antique store, jewelry store, furniture, and boutique shopping. Antique and oddities store featured on Merry Death Collector, by Jet Pac Lab Productions, is also located downtown.
“We found our piece of heaven here in Campbell County with the lake, rural area and mountains to top it off. We experience the four seasons and have enjoyed some of the best Januaries working outside ever!”
Examples of Living in Campbell County
A true outdoor destination offering scenic views and relaxing activities, Campbell County is an ideal place to call home. With easy access to I-75, residents are always in close proximity to metropolitan cities, a local airport and modern amenities.