Discover Campbell County
Plan your trip today! Download the Discovery Tour Sheet to find special offers for your personal tour of a Retire TN community.
Tennova Medical Center at LaFollett
- Tennova offers sleep services, senior services, rehabilitation and women’s health services
- One of only 23 facilities in the nation to receive the inaugural Everest Award
- Community Health of East Tennessee partners with Terry’s Pharmacy to present Generation Rx to school students and seniors to educate on proper use of prescription medications
VA Facility located in LaFollette
Greens at Deerfield Resort
- Cove Lake State Park
- Indian Mountain State Park
- Norris Dam State Park
- Cumberland Trail State Park
- 800 miles of shoreline on Norris Lake, perfect for boating, surfing, fishing, kayaking
- 600 miles of ATV trails and ATV park
- 11 Marinas
- Louie Bluie Festival
- Big Creek Fall ATV Festival
Skywalk at McCloud Mountain
Downtown LaFollette offers quaint boutique shopping, a locally-owned coffee shop and one-of-a-kind lunch locales known for their burgers and desserts.
“We found our piece of heaven here in Campbell County with the lake, rural area and mountains to top it off. We experience the four seasons and have enjoyed some of the best Januaries working outside ever!”
Examples of Living in Campbell County
A true outdoor destination offering scenic views and relaxing activities, Campbell County is an ideal place to call home. With easy access to I-75, residents are always in close proximity to metropolitan cities, a local airport and modern amenities.