Discover Cumberland County
Plan your trip today! Download the Discovery Tour Sheet to find special offers for your personal tour of a Retire TN community.
Cumberland Medical Center
- Cumberland Medical Center/Covenant Health offers specialized medical services with 700 employees and 150 physicians
- 189 beds, 12-bed intensive care unit
- Telemetry-monitored beds
Cumberland Mountain State Park
- Cumberland Mountain State Park
- Ozone Falls
- Natural beauty with hiking and biking
- Cumberland County Playhouse
- Chestnut Hill & Stonehaus Wineries
Cumberland County Playhouse
Shop Crossville’s downtown district with unique boutiques and specialty shops. Antiques abound in the galleries and weekend flea markets. Crossville Outlet Mall offers more than 30 stores.
“As we started looking for a town to relocate and call home, Crossville was top of the list. Cost of living and quality of life far exceeded our expectations. The friendly people were a plus, and the weather was unbelievable.”
Examples of Living in Cumberland County
Cumberland County is blessed with a mild climate, a 2,000-foot elevation, a low crime rate, a vibrant economy, a great healthcare system and fine educational programs.