Discover Hardin County
Plan your trip today! Download the Discovery Tour Sheet to find special offers for your personal tour of a Retire TN community.
Hardin Medical Center
- Hardin Medical Center
- 25 physicians, 58-bed medical/surgical unit
- 24-hour physician staffed emergency department
- 73-bed rehab/health center
- Darryl Worley Cancer Treatment Center-Chemo and Radiation
- LifeSpan VA Clinic located in Savannah
Pickwick Landing State Park Marina
- Pickwick Landing State Park
- Golf, disc golf
- Boating, swimming
- Paddle boarding, kayaking and canoeing
- Tennis, fishing
- Shiloh National Military Park
Savannah Bluegrass Festival
Savannah, a Main Street Community, combines history with unique shopping venues: spas, specialty boutiques, a downtown river museum, and once-a-week farmers market vendors on the square. The Pickwick resort area offers lake apparel, décor, and boating retail. Quaint Saltillo is a mix of charming antique shops, swanky retail, arts and a river life-style. Live it up... with us!
“Savannah is the catfish capital of the world, and the fishing proves it! We heartily recommend Hardin County to anyone wanting a slower pace in a peaceful setting!”
Janet and Tom Hensel, retired from New Hampshire
Examples Of Living In Hardin County
Tennessee has no state property tax. Property taxes are locally determined and collected. With the median home value at $110,000 for a three-bedroom house, Hardin County provides affordability along with its beauty and high quality of life.