Discover Robertson County
Plan your trip today! Download the Discovery Tour Sheet to find special offers for your personal tour of a Retire TN community.
NorthCrest Medical Center
- NorthCrest Medical Center, regional 109 bed facility with in- house cardiovascular lab
- 175 physicians, Vanderbilt Health Affiliated Network
- “A” Hospital Safety Score, 2013 - 2017
- Certified Chest Pain Center and Primary Stroke Center
- Blue Distinction® Center+ for Knee and Hip Replacement
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® for five consecutive years
- Three greenway systems connecting city parks
- Kayaking and canoeing
- Four 18-hole golf courses
- Chateau Ross and Sumner Crest Wineries
- Highland Rim Speedway
- YMCA with indoor and outdoor pools
- Equestrian facilities
- Adult sport leagues
- Monthly events on the Courthouse Square
Shopping in Springfield
Springfield is the primary retail hub, with several national chains and a bustling downtown square with a variety of shopping and dining options. High-end retail options within a 30-minute drive include Opry Mills, The Mall at Green Hills, and the Villages of Indian Lake.
“I retired from teaching in Florida and relocated to Robertson County because I had family there. I have come to love living in a small town, enjoying the community festivals, arts-related activities and sense of community. There is always something to do, and all the attractions of Nashville are just 30 minutes away.”
Examples of Living in Robertson County
Robertson County is located in northern Middle Tennessee, within 30 miles of Nashville. The county sits in between Cheatham, Davidson and Sumner counties, bordering Kentucky along the northern section of the area. Cities located within Robertson County include, Adam, Cedar Hill, Coopertown, Cross Plains, Greenbrier, Orlinda, Ridgetop and Springfield, with Millersville and White House located in portions of Sumner and Robertson counties.