Discover Warren County
Plan your trip today! Download the Discovery Tour Sheet to find special offers for your personal tour of a Retire TN community.
Saint Thomas River Park Hospital
St. Thomas River Park Hospital
- 125 Beds, Joint Commission accredited
- Comprehensive Diagnostic and Imaging services, including CAP Accredited high complexity lab
- Accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers
VA Hospital 40 miles away in Murfreesboro
Lost Creek Falls
- Cumberland Caverns | Cumberland Caverns Live
- Isha: Home to the largest meditation hall in the Western Hemisphere
- Rock Island State Park
- Smooth Rapids Kayak Rentals
- Home of Southern Musky
- Sip + Saveur Wine and Art Crawl
- Main Street Live Summer Concert Series
- Autumn Street Fair
Bluegrass Underground Cavern
Our revitalized Main Street brings together our agricultural history with a bustling farmers market full of local produce, meats, cheeses, Amish goods, and plants from our plentiful local nurseries.
“My wife and I moved from the suburbs of New Orleans to begin a new chapter of our life in McMinnville. The lower cost of building, and the very affordable land in this area allowed us to splurge on the amenities. We were also able to purchase five acres for much less than the cost of a residential lot in New Orleans. The area is beautiful with four distinct seasons and a slower pace of life is so relaxing. We love McMinnville!”
Mike & Anamaria Baus
Examples of Living in Warren County
Join in popular activities, such as the Isha Institute of Inner Sciences yoga retreat, browsing the farmers market, monthly bluegrass concerts at Rocky River, Falcon Rest Mansion & Gardens tours, visiting the tearoom and seasonal events. Dig a concert at Bluegrass Underground at Cumberland Caverns, or take a Cumberland Caverns cave tour.