Learn more about Storytellers Museum & Hideaway Farm.
Located a short drive west of Nashville on I-40, this was the place Johnny Cash used to escape from public life. Now the Storytellers Hideaway Farm and Museum in Bon Aqua, TN is a must-stop for anyone interested in knowing more about the man behind the country music icon, as well as the region’s rich history.
Don't miss the opportunity to see the iconic One Piece At A Time car, from Johnny Cash's own song.
Each tour includes a live concert.
9676 Old Hwy 46
Bon Aqua, TN 37025
• Adults: $25.00
• Sr. Citizens: (60 and above): $22.00
• Students (11 and above): $18.00
• Hickman County, Dickson County and Fairview residents: $18.00
• Military: $22.00
• Children (10 and under, with legal guardian): Free
Tour Groups of 15
• Adults: $20.00
• Hickman County, Dickson County and Fairview residents: $16.00
VIP Private Tours available Monday-Friday. Call for details.
- Student Discount
- Senior Citizen Discount
- Other Discounts
- Active Military
- AARP Discount
- Group Discount
- Local Resident Discount
- AAA Discount