Learn more about Storytellers Museum & Hideaway Farm.
Located a short drive west of Nashville on I-40, this was the place Johnny Cash used to escape from public life. Now the Storytellers Hideaway Farm and Museum in Bon Aqua, TN is a must-stop for anyone interested in knowing more about the man behind the country music icon, as well as the region’s rich history.
Don't miss the opportunity to see the iconic One Piece At A Time car, from Johnny Cash's own song.
Each tour includes a live concert.
9676 Old Hwy 46
Bon Aqua, TN 37025
• Adults: $25.00
• Sr. Citizens: (60 and above): $22.00
• Students (11 and above): $18.00
• Hickman County, Dickson County and Fairview residents: $18.00
• Military: $22.00
• Children (10 and under, with legal guardian): Free
• Adults: $15.00
• Sr. Citizens: (60 and above): $12.00
• Students (11 and above): $12.00
• Hickman County, Dickson County and Fairview residents: $12.00
• Military: $12.00
• Children 10 and under, with legal guardian: Free
Tour Groups of 20
• Adults: $20.00
• Hickman County, Dickson County and Fairview residents: $15.00
SATURDAY NIGHT IN HICKMAN COUNTY
Live Streaming at 2:00pm CT
- Student Discount
- Senior Citizen Discount
- Other Discounts
- Active Military
- AARP Discount
- Group Discount
- Local Resident Discount
- AAA Discount
Still exploring? Try these popular ideas in and around Bon Aqua.