Learn more about Bible Covered Bridge.
Built in 1923, the bridge stretches across Little Chuckey Creek at a ford that connects the Bible farm with the Warrensburg Road. In 1948, the bridge was deeded to Greene County and in 1975 it became a historical structure. Restoration of the bridge was completed in the fall of 2004 by the Greene County Highway Department with the help of a grant from the Tennessee Department of Transportation.
For the most up-to-date hours and information, please contact Bible Covered Bridge directly.
115 Academy Street
Greeneville, TN 37743